to be a better entrepreneur in 90 days

to be a better entrepreneur in 90 days

how to be a better entrepreneur in 90 days? how about starting with making the right and better decision?

From my 2 failed venture/startup, I have always thought working hard and have passion about what you do will lead to success. But never really think about why the chance of failing especially when you are embarking with project that on one really has done or there is no prior example is over 95%. It’s funny that I have not really think hard about what I need to do differently in order to achieve and put myself as the other 5%.

There are actually 3 area of improvements that every entrepreneurs need to start to be better and great

  1. Industry know-how and network (IN)
  2. Framework and method of starting a startup vs a business (FM)
  3. Entrepreneur mindset (EM)


1. Industry Know-How / Network / Resource (INR)

  • 1.1 Industry Know-How
  • 1.2 Network
  • 1.3 Resource

2. Framework/Method/Tools (FMT)

  • 2.1 Framework (structure and direction. guideline with flexibility)
  • 2.2 Method (way of getting things done)
    • 2.1.1 Lean Startup (Build/Measure/Learn)
    • 2.2 (Idea/Offer/MVP/Product)
  • 2.3 Tools
    • 2.3

3. Entrepreneur Mindset (EM)

  • 3.1 be 110% Responsible (no blame/ no criticism / no excuses)
  • 3.2 fixed vs growth mindset
  • 3.3 grit (passion and perseverance for long term goal)





By | 2018-03-04T14:49:14+00:00 March 4th, 2018|Categories: Startup Mindset/新創思維|0 Comments

About the Author:

David is an early early stage startup angel and mentor and committed to helping innovator to change the world. He is a father of two and love the travel around the world to discover many uncovered touching moments. David 是一位前前期新創事業的導師和天使投資者。他熱愛在幫助創新者改變世界。已經是一位兩個孩子的爸,喜歡到處旅遊,尋找更多還未發掘的感動。