Taiwan welcomes talented entrepreneurs from Hong Kong and Macau to experiment, research, and create a company structure to create job opportunities and thrive in Asia. Successful applicant of the iiiNNO Launchpad Program for Hong Kong Startups is eligible to apply for the Taiwan Resident Visas for Entrepreneur.
The iiiNNO Launchpad Program for Hong Kong Startups consists of 4 key elements:
- Fill in the Application Form: https://bit.ly/iiiNNO-Launchpad-Program-HK
- Meeting with iiiNNO representative in Hong Kong
- Initial Result Notification
- 20 mins Call with iiiNNO Taiwan
- Enrollment result confirmation, iiiNNO issue program contract and applicant process first program fee payment.
- iiiNNO representative in Hong Kong provides consultancy on the preparation for visa application
- Applicant make booking of documents verification service and arrange application submission
- Applicant pay for and get the visa from the TECO 台北經濟文化辦事處 (香港辦事處).
- Applicant settle the program fee balance, enter Taiwan with the Entrepreneur Visa and meet iiiNNO Taiwan to start the Program
- Applicant to apply for ARC within 15 days upon arrival to Taiwan.
For more details, please contact us at
- Email: email@example.com
- Cell: +852 5793 1800
- WhatsApp: Click here for WhatsApp enquiries.